When it comes to weddings, there are so many factors involved in making it special. The dress, the venue, the food, the guest list… Adding the word ‘wedding’ to any of those things and the choices available become quite overwhelming!
This is why we want to make classic wedding car hire for your wedding as quick and easy as possible.
Hopefully, this article will help you to choose your perfect car and get it booked for your big day.
Firstly, let us tell you what you get when you book a vintage wedding car:
- The total price includes the car, plus driver, for 3 hours.
- If you need more time, you can book for an extra £75 per hour.
- You can make up to two trips from your home to your chosen venue, as long as they are less than 10 minutes apart.
- This means that you can also bring some of your family or wedding party along for the ride!
- All cars are bookable with ribbons and a champagne service
- Unfortunately, we are not a licensed provider of bubbly but if you bring your own champagne, then we can provide the cooler and glasses.
- We also provide umbrellas for rainy days!
When choosing a vintage car for your wedding, there are a few things to consider:
- Who is going to be sharing the car?
- Only some of our cars are spacious enough for more than 2 people
- If you do need more space, you can book 2 cars for a discount of £50!
- Do you have a wedding colour scheme?
- Does your favourite wedding car fit your chosen colour scheme and venue?
- Imagine how will it look in those precious wedding photos and if the vision makes you smile, it is surely a good fit!
- How big is your wedding dress?
- Another space issue could be the size of your wedding dress! You want to be able to sit comfortably and relax before you arrive.
- Our drivers are well versed in helping our brides exit the cars gracefully!
- How are the roads to your home/wedding venue?
- Our vintage wedding cars are kept in excellent condition (our owner is a mechanic himself!) but they are still well-aged vehicles and need to be mindful of difficult roads.
- Our drivers always make a reconnaissance drive prior to the big day to make sure that the drive is as smooth as possible for you.
How to book a wedding car with Classic and Vintage
The first step in wedding car hire is making sure that we operate in your area. We work in a 30-mile radius of our base in Farnham, including parts of Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and West Sussex.
To check if you can hire our wedding cars you will need the first 3-4 digits of your departure postcode and those for your ceremony and reception venues. You can check your location at the bottom of this page.
If you think you may be just outside our catchment area, then please feel free to give us a call and we’ll see if we can make an exception.
If we do work in your area, then great! It’s time to choose your perfect wedding car!
You can browse all the cars here.
The next step is to check the availability of your chosen car.
Some of our most popular wedding cars, like Melissa, are booked out months in advance so it is always best to book early!
If you find that the date for your wedding is already booked out (shown in red on our calendar), don’t worry. We have more than 10 beautiful wedding cars, all with their own unique charm.
Here are a few examples of which wedding car to choose when your first pick is booked:
If we work in your area and your chosen car is available for your wedding date, it is time to lock down the booking!
When booking our classic cars for weddings, you can choose to pay in full or with a deposit. Each deposit is £75 and the remaining balance is then due 28 days prior to your wedding date.
You can book weddings cars online using your debit or credit card, PayPal or offline via a bank transfer or cheque payment. We use Square Payments and PayPal for easy, fast and secure payment online.
Once you have entered your payment details, you will be given a link to provide us with your wedding day details. This includes all the information for the venue, timings and passengers, as well as a chance to give us any further information specific to your big day.
This wedding car booking form will also be sent to you via email.
Get busy planning the rest of your wedding!
28 days before your big day, we’ll then email you again with a link to make the final payment of your classic wedding car.
Then, one week before the wedding, your driver will give you a call to double check all your wedding journey details. The driver will also do a reconnaissance drive to check the route for your wedding drive, as well as give your classic wedding car a polish and shine ready for the camera!
Enjoy your ride in our classic wedding car and then it’s time to get married!
Arrive in style at your wedding by hiring a classic wedding car! Our vintage wedding cars make even the shortest journey one you’ll always remember!